The emergence of new technology sets the stage for advances in medicine and the health of our population. Teledentistry takes advantage of these new developments to reach an underserved population, making healthcare more accessible for the low income and at risk population increasing patient health, patient satisfaction and cost effectiveness of delivery.
This webinar with Henry Schein One will address the following topics:
- Describe the essential components of a successful program
- Address practical aspects of determining populations and locations and how to solve needs with teledentistry
- Pitfalls and liability to avoid
- Creating a dental health home
- How to use technology to connect remote sites with supervising clinicians
- Quick review of: Equipment, software, technology, supplies needed and how to create a lean budget