Get Back On Track with the Support of CNECT
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted all organizations. Partner with CNECT and we'll help you develop a supply chain strategy that works for you, assists you in achieving your goals, and puts your organization on the road to recovery.
Improving Financial Operations
CNECT is here to help you maximize every dollar. We’ll work to give you complete control of your business’ financial operations so that you can reduce your costs. To do this, we provide:
- Access to discounted prices on products through more than 3,000 contracts.
- Free cost comparisons that identify exactly where we can help you save money.
- Vendor match reviews that help you save money on items you’re already purchasing.
- Limited-time promotions that further reduce our
- Reduced payment transaction costs with leading suppliers.
Establishing Safe Facilities
Ensuring facilities are safe for everyone has been essential for organizations during the pandemic, but it has proven to be one of the biggest challenges. CNECT supports members with a range of resources, including blog posts and webinars, that offer insights into reopening safely, as well as providing a cost-effective and reliable supply of protective items and PPE equipment, including:
- Masks, gowns, and face shields.
- Disinfecting and sanitizing chemicals.
- Temperature screening equipment.
- Social distancing signage and equipment.
Medical and Surgical Supplies
For healthcare organizations, patient care is their top priority. To help you achieve the highest standard of care and save time, effort, and money, we provide access to exclusive prices on an array of medical-surgical equipment, PPE supplies, and other resources, including:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE), such as masks, surgical gowns, gloves, and shields.
- COVID-19 vaccination supplies and equipment.
- Telehealth solutions, so you can help patients safely connect remotely.
- Touchless infrared thermometers to ensure the safety of your staff.
- Laboratory testing services and resources, such as point-of-care laboratory solutions.
- Exam room furniture and capital equipment.
Even though your workspace may have changed, we know that your goals remain the same. CNECT members have access to an array of remote work solutions that allow your team to be productive and collaborate seamlessly from anywhere. They include:
- Essentials for your home office, such as desks, chairs, monitors, pens, and more.
- IT and other technology solutions.
- Hardware and software that is secure and optimizes your work processes.
- A wide variety of networking services, such as internet and phone packages, VoIP, and cellular services.
- IT support and cybersecurity services from experts who can keep your team protected.
Direct Support for Members
Your needs are our top priority. When you become a CNECT member, we’ll partner with your organization to support your goals with exclusive member solutions, including:
- Proactively sourcing contracts that support your organization's needs.
- Optimizing and improving the resiliency of your
- Access to nationwide representatives that work
to provide business reviews, cost comparisons,
and consultation services.
- A wide variety of educational resources, such as
blog posts, newsletters, and webinars.
Browse Our Supplier Categories
Join more than 9,300 organizations across the nation cutting costs with their CNECT GPO membership.
Become a Member
"*" indicates required fields