Why become a supplier?
- Work with a highly reputable organization
- Gain access to our client base of over 8,000 members
- Work with a dedicated team to facilitate contract connections
How to become a supplier for CNECT membersBusiness partners undergo a rigorous due diligence process to ensure that all contracted products and services meet the needs and priorities of CNECT and our members at large. In order to adhere to these policies, a written proposal is required by all suppliers interested in joining CNECT’s portfolio. No proposals will be accepted via e-mail or voicemail. Proposals must include the following:
- Annual Report with Corporate Background and Purpose
- Product Description (please include sample fact sheets/marketing materials)
- Benefit to CNECT members (ex. Cost savings)
- Expected role of CNECT
- Benefit to CNECT
CURRENT CNECT RFPs:
Reference Lab , October 2019 - For full bid package, please email email@example.com
“To say we value this partnership would be an understatement. In fact this has had a much bigger impact on our bottom line than we could have expected. The team you have in place is tremendous and it’s obvious in speaking to your members how valuable Council Connections is to their business. To that end, our partnership has saved your members more than $1 Million in annual cost reductions as a result of our service.” - Matt Littlefield - Director of Business Development, Innovative Cost Solutions
If suppliers are interested in a Premier RFP, please see Premier's supplier website for additional information. All Premier contract decisions are made by the appropriate Premier committee, not by CNECT.