Health centers strive to support their communities as effectively as possible. High-quality, affordable care is central to that, but support beyond clinical services is also required. Your health center must address your patients’ needs in all areas to improve access to care and raise health standards across your community — and enabling services will help you do it.
What Impact Do Enabling Services Have?
The role of enabling services is to reduce barriers to care and increase access to healthcare services, and that’s reflected in the statistics. Studies measuring the impact of enabling services show they make a profound difference to patients.
One study1 found that, compared to nonusers, patients who used enabling services were:
- 11.78% more likely to have had a routine checkup in the last 12 months.
- 16.34% more likely to have had a flu shot in the last 12 months.
- 7.63% more likely to report being satisfied with their care over the last 12 months.
It also found that users had, on average, 1.92 more health center visits over a 12-month period than nonusers.
Another study2 revealed that, compared to nonusers, enabling service users were:
- 15.4% less likely to report delayed or foregone care.
- 29.4% more likely to report routine checkups.
Enhance Your Enabling Services with CNECT
Do the enabling services you provide help more patients access your services and improve their experience? Or are your budget restrictions making it difficult to provide the assistance your community needs?
CNECT helps community health centers stretch their budgets and provide the right mix of enabling services to positively impact their communities. Our members have access to reduced rates on a diverse selection of enabling services, delivered by reputable providers, including:
- Patient Transportation Services
- Interpretation and Translation Services
- Mobile Health Units
- Patient Education and Outreach
- Case Management
- Food Access Services
- Appointment Scheduling Assistance
By reducing the cost of each provision, you’re able to enhance your enabling services without spending more.
If you’re interested in accessing reduced rates with a no-cost, no-obligation CNECT membership, get in touch with us today!