Check Out These Contracts from CNECT
Arexvy and Abrysvo — RSV Vaccines
Now that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has endorsed the use of GSK and Pfizer's vaccines for people aged 60 and above, and the Pfizer vaccines for individuals between 32 and 36 weeks into their pregnancy, it's time to buy your supply.
Fill out the contact form below to get your supply!
Beyfortus — RSV Monoclonal Antibody Immunization
Protection from RSV is crucial for newborns and babies. Thanks to Beyfortus, you can provide that protection.
An FDA-approved prescription medicine, Beyfortus helps prevent a serious lung disease caused by RSV in newborns and babies under 1 year of age born during, or entering their first, RSV season, as well as children up to 24 months of age who remain at risk of severe RSV disease through their second RSV season. You can read more about Beyfortus, including trial results and ACIP recommendations, here.
Purchase Beyfortus through CNECT now and protect young children from serious disease.
If you’re interested in purchasing Beyfortus, fill out the contact form below.
Multiple Manufacturers — COVID-19 Vaccines
With new strains of the COVID-19 virus continuing to circulate, it’s vital for vulnerable patients to receive the most up-to-date vaccination.
The FDA has approved both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines newly formulated for the 2023-2024 season, targeting the EG.5 and FL.1.5.1 variants. Through CNECT, you access the Moderna vaccine at 11% off WAC with 10% returnability, and the Pfizer vaccine at 1% off WAC. You can also purchase the Moderna vaccine through a committed program — contact your CNECT representative for more details.
- Review the expected product specifications for Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine, 2023-2024 formula.
- Discover the new CPT codes for 2023-24 COVID-19 vaccines.
- Read about Moderna's use of mRNA.
- Share Moderna's flyer containing data highlighting the importance of COVID-19 vaccines with your patients.
- Read about ordering and supplying the BioNTech and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines.
Help to prevent a surge in COVID-19 cases this winter virus season with these vaccines.
Fill out the contact form below to purchase the newly formulated COVID-19 vaccines.
Multiple Manufacturers — Flu Vaccines
It’s time to start organizing your flu vaccination events and purchasing your doses. Through CNECT, you have access to a range of flu vaccines from four reputable manufacturers:
- Fluad 0.5mL Pre-Filled Syringes (Box of 10) — 65+ Years of Age
- Flucelvax 5 mL Multi-Dose Vial (10 Doses/Vial) — 6 Months and Older
- Flucelvax 0.5 mL Pre-Filled Syringes (Box of 10) — 6 Months and Older
- Afluria 5 mL Multi-Dose Vial (10 Doses/Vial) — 6 Months and Older
- Afluria 0.5 mL Pre-Filled Syringe (Box of 10) — 3+ Years of Age
- Fluarix 0.5mL Pre-Filled Syringe (Box of 10) — 6 Months and Older
- Flulaval 0.5 mL Pre-Filled Syringe (Box of 10) — 6 Months and Older
- FluMist Live Intranasal, 0.2 mL Pre-Filled, Single-Use Intranasal Spray
- Flublok 5 mL MDV (10 Doses/Vial) — 18+ Years of Age
- Fluzone High Dose, 0.7 mL Pre-Filled Syringe (Box of 10) — 65+ Years of Age
- Fluzone 5 mL MDV (10 Doses/Vial) — 6 Months and Older
- Fluzone 0.5mL Pre-Filled Syringe (Box of 10) — 6 Months and Older
Additional Flu Resources:
Promote the flu vaccine to your patients with these helpful posters from Seqirus about vaccinating:
You can also use this flyer to educate your patients on the devastating impact flu can have on younger adults.
If you’re interested in accessing discounts on flu vaccines from these manufacturers, fill out the contact form below.