CNECT: Empowering You to Breakthrough into New Markets
With more than 40 years of experience, CNECT is a GPO trusted by thousands of organizations. Our team will help you strategize locally to identify new business opportunities and work alongside you to expand your reach. Together, CNECT can help you provide excellent support to members and build long-term customers.
Still not convinced? Here’s a selection of additional reasons to partner with CNECT:
75% YoY Premier Contract Sales Growth
900+ New Members YoY
40+ Years in Ambulatory Care Market
9,000+ Members Nationally
The CNECT Team
CNECT’s departments work together to ensure success for our members and suppliers. Scroll down to see how our sales and service team, operations team, contracts team and marketing team work to support our partners.
Sales and Service Team
The sales and service team represents CNECT in 20 major markets across the United States, providing local support to prospects, members, and supplier partners.
- $2B annual sales with continued YoY double-digit growth.
- 20 sales and service representatives enrolling 900+ accounts and closing more than 1,500 lines of new business annually.
- More than 3,000 member meetings annually, including onboarding, business reviews, and contract reviews.
- Strategic accounts managing large-opportunity commercial accounts and new supplier initiatives.
Focused on member enrollment services, sales support, and contract price activations, our operations team provides supplier partners with proactive and expert services for new member enrollment, membership roster management, contract connections, and market baskets. In calendar year 2021 the CNECT operations team accomplished the following:
- Processed more than 850 membership roster add/update requests.
- Processed 986 new GPO membership applications.
- Completed 86 market baskets.
- 800,000 medical manufacturer contract connections on behalf of our membership.
The CNECT contracts team manages and supports strategic supplier partnerships to ensure effective contract launches and sales team trainings, collaborates with suppliers to create promotions or value-add enhancements to drive member engagement and contract utilization, and utilizes market data to identify new growth opportunities.
Premier Service Line Annual Volume
- Nursing Services: $36.4M
- IT Services: $117.7M
- Facilities and Environmental Services: $41.6M
- Purchase Services: $1.1B
The CNECT marketing team acts as the main point of communication for our members. In partnership with key suppliers, CNECT highlights contracts, featured partnerships, limited-time promotions, and more through emails, blogs, webinars, and social media posts with the intention of increasing contract utilization.
To engage members with our contracts, the CNECT marketing team:
- Details contract features and promotional offers through 26 newsletters a year sent to more than 20,000 recipients.
- Maintains the CNECT member portal, which features top contracts, promotions, and connecting instructions.
- Highlights supplier partnerships through emails, blogs, webinars, and social media posts.
- Creates co-branded materials, including flyers and presentations, to promote key suppliers.
- Produces educational webinars in partnership with supplier partners.
- Advertised 15 supplier promotions in a 12-month period.
Dedicated Sales Staff Based in the Field
We serve organizations just like yours all across the country.