- Pfizer Submitted an EAU Request for Its COVID-19 Vaccine
- Moderna’s COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate Meets its Primary Efficacy Endpoint in the First Interim Analysis of the Phase 3 COVE Study
- Pfizer and Biontech Announce Vaccine Candidate Against COVID-19 Achieved Success in First Interim Analysis From Phase 3 Study
- DoD: Operation Warp Speed
- HHS: Fact Sheet Explaining Operation Warp Speed
Personal Protective Equipment
- CDC Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators
- CDC Personal Protective Equipment Burn Rate Calculator
- NIOSH-Approved N95 Participate Filtering Facepiece Respirators
- Recommended Guidance for Extended Use and Limited Reuse of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators in Healthcare Settings
- N95 Mask Decontamination
View a recording of Duke University Educational and Environmental Safety Office's webinar on the N95 Mask Decontamination Process.
- Using Telehealth to Expand Access to Essential Health Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CDC Updates
Learn the symptoms, what to do if you think you're sick, how to prepare, and how to protect yourself from COVID-19.
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- CDC Guidelines for Healthcare Professionals
Watch CNECT's Previous Webinars On-Demand!
Click here to view our upcoming webinars.
COVID-19 School Sanitation Protocols: A Safe Return to Classroom Learning
Returning to the classroom during the COVID-19 pandemic can be a stressful experience for staff, students, and families. Make sure your school is prepared with the proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures to mitigate stress and prevent the transmission of COVID-19.
Protecting the Health of your facility with Thermal Scanning
Learn about the role thermal scanning can play in maintaining a safe environment. This webinar covers screening protocols, types of delivery systems, benefits and limitations of thermal scanning, and best practices.
Cleaning Processes for Reopening to Ensure a Safe Environment
Hear from our partners at Weiss Bros on how to properly sanitize, clean, and disinfect your facility, including high touch point areas, during COVID-19 to ensure your staff and guests feel confident in their safety.
Telehealth Policy and Implementation Guidelines
This webinar discusses topics such as public, federal, and state policy updates surrounding telehealth and guidelines and equipment for implementing virtual care in your practice.
Cleaning Processes For Reopening To Ensure A Safe Environment
Hear from industry experts about cleaning and sanitizing procedures, touchpoint awareness, new techniques, and more to create a safe environment during COVID-19.
Lab Testing's Role in Reopening Ambulatory Practices and Surgery Centers
Learn about telehealth and remote patient monitoring during COVID-19.
Utilizing Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring in the COVID-19 Era
View our webinar with Mobility Exchange to learn about telehealth and remote patient monitoring during COVID-19. This presentation includes details on rapidly changing healthcare policies, rules and regulations including the expansion of telehealth with the 1135 waiver, and information on implementing a remote patient monitoring system.
Understanding Lab During COVID-19
This webinar with Premier provides resources as well as an in-depth walk through of different lab terminologies. Information includes lab classifications, serology vs molecular tests, COVID-19 tests on the market, and best practices.
Practical Planning For Teledentistry
This presentation is a very practical ‘how to’ on initiating a teledentistry program and will cover, guidance on how to determine appropriate populations, scope of offered services, addressing community partnerships, compliance, practice acts, physical locations and types of equipment and technology needed.
Drive Thru Testing
- HRSA: PAL 2014-05 Details for Requesting a Temporary Site .
- FTCA: health Center Policy Manual Section (I) F: A record of the services provided for each patient should be maintained.
- NACHC: Sample Procedures for Health Centers Drive Thru Clinics Drive Thru Clinic