COVID-19 News & Resources
American Rescue Plan Act - (H8F) Award Submission Requirement Guidance
- The Health Resource and Services Administration (HRSA) has awarded more than $6 billion in funding to over 1,300 health centers nationwide. Health centers can utilize this federal funding to expand on COVID-19 vaccination efforts, testing, and treatment for vulnerable communities, as well as improve infrastructure. CHCs have within 60 days of the award release date to report information about planned activities and costs.
- American Rescue Plan Act Funding for FQHCs
- How to Apply
Government Funding - PPP, SBA Loan Application & Forgiveness
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet
- J&J Vaccine Fact Sheet
- FDA Issues Emergency Use Authorization for Third COVID-19 Vaccine
- Jenssen COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- CDC: Vaccination Requirements and Laws
- Daniel's Health: COVID-19 Vaccine Waste Disposal Guidelines
- CDC: Overview of the Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines
- HIDA: A Comparison of Leading Vaccine Candidate
- COVID-19 Vaccine Security, Storage, and Handling Resource Guide
- HHS Expands Priority Vaccinations
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine U.S. Distribution Fact Sheet
- CDC: Phased Allocations of COVID-19 Vaccines
Personal Protective Equipment
- CDC Personal Protective Equipment Burn Rate Calculator
- NIOSH-Approved N95 Participate Filtering Facepiece Respirators
- N95 Mask Decontamination
View a recording of Duke University Educational and Environmental Safety Office's webinar on the N95 Mask Decontamination Process.
CDC Updates & Recommendations During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Using Telehealth to Expand Access to Essential Health Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CDC Updates
Learn the symptoms, what to do if you think you're sick, how to prepare, and how to protect yourself from COVID-19.
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- CDC Guidelines for Healthcare Professionals
Watch CNECT's Previous Webinars On-Demand!
Click here to view our upcoming webinars.
The Administration announced expanded Medicare telehealth coverage that will enable beneficiaries to receive a wider range of healthcare services from their doctors without having to travel to a healthcare facility.
Join more than 9,300 organizations across the nation cutting costs with their CNECT GPO membership.
Become a Member
"*" indicates required fields